Come On!! Its Not A Time For Giving Up!!

12:33 AM

occay..previous post i said i will tell why i feel down..so this is why i feel down..

lately..just read a few articles bout this person..but..the more i read..the more feel down..
that person can i describes as a success person. and i keep saying..how lucky that person....how strong that person to manage life in any condition..wow..that person really lucky... she's younger than me..and she's so lucky..again i said that..that make me more down and down and feel like giving up in my life.

the worst part..i feel so give up and stress till i can't focus on my work and feel why im so UNLUCKY..WHY?...but i keep on read about that person..read..and read and read...suddenly..i realize that I've taken it wrongly. I've taken it in a negative way.i shouldn't think like that..

why should i take a success story for giving up in my life?isn't it stupid? i should take it as my motivation.. that person are not lucky..that person are human too..same like me..but what make me different with that person is..that person wouldn't giving up easier. why not i take it in a positive way..why not i make it as a challenge for myself..why not make that person as my idol? there is no such easy way to success...

 I've to get up and start all over again..its not to late..yeah..its not to late...if u cant be like that person.. at least u can be a better person...its for urself...

so AS..FOR THINGS TO CHANGE, U'VE TO CHANGE!!! COME ON..ITS NOT A TIME FOR 
GIVING UP!!!!! and bcoz of that.. i started blogging again..



You Might Also Like

0 Nota Cinta

ShareThis

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images